it's your saturday!
You want to learn more to support your child but you also need to enjoy your time away. And YOU can!
Here are some ways to do that:
1. Bring a friend with you.
2. We have included many more breaks and a chance to interact with each other and experts. Feel free to bring your running shoes. We are in residential area so there is some good walking.
3. We have a delicious catered lunch if you have ordered it a head of time. You are also welcome to bring your lunch. We will be all eating together. We have some additional experts that will be there during our lunch to support you and your families.
- Dan Rooney - Adlerian Therapist (past Summit speaker)
- Elias Puurunen - Advocate
- Dr. Sue Ball, Connected Parenting
- All the speakers for the day.
4. Please make sure to bring a water bottle.
5. You can bring a note pad but I would recommend just soaking it in and then listening to the talks after for practical tips you want to include in your life.
6. We will have a bookstore that will be selling some books from our speakers. We will accept cash and credit.
7. We will have coffee, tea, light healthy snacks through out the day. Of course, a yummy lunch but if you think it may be good to bring a snack please do.
Address: Just in Case - Mississauga Valley Community Center - 1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5A 3R8
West of Toronto
Take ON-401 E to Sherwood towne Blvd in Mississauga. Take exit 119 from ON-403 E
Continue straight onto Sherwoodtowne Blvd. Turn left onto Rathburn Rd E. Turn right onto Central Pkwy E. Turn right onto Mississauga Valley Blvd.
East of Toronto
Option 1. Take 407 to Mississauga. 410 South to 403. Take Central Park East to Mississauga Valley Blvd. (very close to Square One.)
Option 2. Take the 401 W to 403. Use the right lane to continue on Exit 122 and follow signs for Eglinton Avenue. Take Central Park East to Mississauga Valley Blvd. (very close to Square One.)
Google Maps HERE
Parking is free.